LVI are working with a well known multi-disciplinary engineering company that are looking for an experienced Electrical Failure Analysis Engineer. You will be part of a team investigating the cause and origin of a diverse amount of failures within the electrical field. Our client offers you the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, providing you exposure, support and a collaborative culture with industry known experts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and investigation of electrical system failures, power system analysis, the causes of electric shocks, electrical equipment failures, storm damage, and cause of fire and explosions.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Travelling to different investigation scenes to perform inspections and gather data.
- Compose and submit accurate reports to clients within a timely manner.
- Establish new client relationships and contribute towards business growth.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience within electrical failure analysis