Associate Engineer (Remote)
Company summary: A global leader in the renewable energy sector is seeking an engineer to join their team to support all phases of the development project cycle. This company is one of the world's largest renewable energy producers, developing over 8,000 megawatts internationally. They have a vast portfolio of wind and solar farms, with an extensive amount of projects planned for the next year. In this role you would be supporting early, mid and late-stage phases of the development cycle. Do you have experience in the renewable energy industry?
The Associate Engineer will be responsible for…
- Support PV array and PV plus storage utility scale designs
- Use PVSyst, and AutoCAD to convert/prepare project data for integration into models of utility scale solar plants
- Perform power block sizing, design cable management and MV AC collection circuits
- Collaborate with all departments through various stages of the development cycle, from development to construction phases
- Analyze and resolve complex engineering problems in a timely fashion
- Interpret design drawings and documents related to project design
The Associate Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/ related technical field
- 3+ years of renewable energy experience
- Design & development experience of utility scale solar PV systems
- AutoCAD, PVSyst and other relevant software experience
- National Electric Code (NEC) knowledge preferred
- Monthly social outings
- Dress down Fridays
- Flexible work hours
If you're interested in the Associate Engineer position, please reach out to learn more. Do not wait to apply!