A well-connected firm is looking to hire an experienced Environmental Project Manager in the New York City area. This person will be responsible for planning, organizing, and environmental site assessments, technical reports, and environmental investigations.
- Experience with Phase 1/2 ESA's
- Professional Licensure (i.e. PE, PG, CIH)
- Background in preparing Long Island Well Permits, SPDES permits, and NYC sewer discharge permits
- Can prepare technical reports
- Understanding of remediation treatability
- Flexible work hours
- Culture focused firm
- Reimbursement for professional license and affiliation membership fees
- Clear path to growth and stake holdings in company
- Highly competitive benefits package and PTO
Final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include, but are not limited to location, work experience, skill set, education, and/or certifications.
Apply for a confidential conversation.