A well-established heavy civil general contractor is currently seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team at their Florida office.
This firm specializes in site work, underground piping, and water/waste water treatment facilities across Florida. This firm has developed a great reputation locally, has a strong backlog, and offers competitive pay and benefits.
They are looking for an Estimator who they can develop long term into a valuable member of their team.
The Estimator will be responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Scheduling bid preparation to comply with deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders.
The Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in heavy civil estimating preferred
- Extensive knowledge of construction field
- Experience working with underground utilities or water treatment facilities highly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, or related field preferred.