Company Summary: Founded in 2017, this company is a spin-off of one of the largest global financial institutions. They are one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the US, providing customers with clean energy and complementary solutions such as battery storage and EV charging. Today, their portfolio has grown to nearly 3GW of solar projects, 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270MW of battery storage.
Job Title: EV Project Controller
Location: Boca Raton, FL (hybrid)
The responsibilities of the EV Project Controller include:
- Partner with the EV Project Managers to ensure the proper execution of assigned Construction and Development projects on specifications, in time and within budget.
- Ensure the accuracy of project books and records by complying with local GAAP requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely representation of project milestones and deliverables through financial forecasts of EAC in the ERP system and corresponding management reporting tools.
- Perform monthly actual-to-plan variance analysis; prepare and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, as well as annual operating plans for assets under construction and development.
- Operate financial planning and analysis tool sets; suggest improvements to related processes and procedures.
- Support annual audit, tax preparation and other corporate reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Economics or related area
- 3+ years of project controlling experience.
- Strong understanding of business, accounting, tax and financial matters
- Comprehensive experience in controlling and accounting, contracts and claims management, and supply chain management.
- Experience working on project/ product teams supporting multiple projects/products and project managers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate in submitting an application!!