LVI is working with a leading national multi-discipline firm with 26 offices, with around 1300 employees and continuing to grow out each sector!
This firms works on a wide variety of water/wastewater treatment projects. The main area that the teams wants to focus on is water/wastewater treatment plants - from rehabilitation to new projects starting. There is also an opportunity to work on more pipelines. They take pride in working on a diverse range of projects and clients where you have the option to work with national clients to local clients of your choice.
This client is looking for a 6+ years water/wastewater, Project Manager who has extensive experience in water/wastewater treatment plants.
- PE License
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ years experience in water/wastewater treatment
- Experience in AutoCAD, civil 3d, site layout/design, drainage, etc.
- Has project management experience
- Confident in training or mentoring younger engineers
- Ambitious, motivated, and a team player
- Based in Tulsa, or willing to commute/relocate
- Opportunity to work with public trade, national, regional, local, and private owner clients.
- Shared resources across all offices
- Run in-house charity where employees support children, disease research and cures, homelessness, and hunger throughout methods.
- Great company culture (business update, bowling league, happy hour, sand volleyball, and more)
- Leadership and Associates opportunity
- Flexible hours with WFH option
- and many more!
If you have a Professional Engineering License and would like to gain more information about this particular job- apply now!