Job Title: Federal Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager
Location: Mid Northern California
Job Type: Full-Time
My client, a heavy civil powerhouse based in Mid Northern California, is seeking an experienced Federal Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager to join their fantastic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction management process, with a focus on quality, productivity, profitability, and most importantly safety. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Federal Project Management, with the ability to manage multiple projects up to $25m. Experience with USBR, USACE, DOD, Navy Federal Projects, and knowledge of the FAR that commands project management fundamentals is required.
- Provide leadership to the project management team, including mentorship and guidance through all involved processes such as scheduling and procurement.
- Manage all areas and aspects of the construction management process.
- Resolve issues that may occur throughout the job by applying knowledge and previous experience.
- Responsible for creating and implementing safety plans.
- Ensure that all projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors, and other stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of heavy civil construction experience.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and supervisory skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to complete a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Experience in managing multiple projects up to $25m.
- Experience with USBR, USACE, DOD, Navy Federal Projects, and knowledge of the FAR that commands project management fundamentals.
If this sounds like a great fit for you and an opportunity you would be interested in please apply now!