A leading renewable energy company is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their finance team. This company has over 40GW of renewable assets in their pipeline and over 200 projects in development. This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with senior members and further the financial strategy for the company.
- Validate and analyze actual financial results, focusing on P&L and Balance Sheet metrics.
- Support forecasting and budgeting processes, collaborating with operations and preparing relevant documentation.
- Facilitate business review meetings, distribute results to management, and respond to audit inquiries.
- Complete labor allocation reports, calculate labor rates, and review labor absorption.
- 3-5 years of Finance experience, preferably in reporting and financial analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of Renewable Energy industry is a plus.
- Experience in international reporting, familiar with GAAP vs. IFRS and consolidation principles.
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
If you're a finance professional with a passion for renewable energy, we want to hear from you! Join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of sustainable power generation. Apply now!