Our client as a global offshore wind development company is looking for a Financial Controller to join the team!
The successful Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the financial operations of the company, ensuring accurate financial reporting, and developing financial strategies to help the company achieve its goals. The ideal candidate will have strong background and experience in management accounting / FP&A regardless of industry.
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employment type: Permanent
- Oversee the financial operations of the company, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze financial data and provide insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Monitor cash flow and manage banking relationships.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage risks and ensure financial sustainability.
- Manage the annual audit process and liaise with auditors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors and other financial partners, including Joint Venture partners
- 5+ years of working experience in a project environment on finance topics such as Accounting, Controlling, FP&A
- Experience in working with SAP S4 HANA or other ERP systems
- Native Japanese/JLPT N1 and business English proficiency
- Ability to manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge/experience in the Energy sector will be a PLUS - However open for all candidates regardless of industry background!