LVI are looking for a Forensic & Litigation Manager to join a client's practice.
The Forensic & Litigation Manager will serve as a key member and Leader of the team taking substantial responsibility for its engagements. They will work closely with the practice leader in key business development initiatives, training and development initiatives and in delivering timely and accurate products on engagements.
- Managing a team of individuals in various engagements, including forensic accounting, fraud investigations, and economic damages in a wide variety of industries.
- Analyzing and synthesizing large data sets.
- Preparing detailed accounting and financial models.
- Understanding complex damage theories and executing analysis.
- Teaching, training and developing staff.
- Preparing detailed analyses and presenting the results in a clear and concise manner to directors/partners and clients.
- Managing an engagement from the planning stage to report execution/testimony.
- Preparing reports.
- B.A./B.S./B.B.A./Master's in accounting
- CPA and CFF or CFE
- Minimum 6 years of experience in forensic accounting/litigation consulting
- Strong Microsoft suite skills, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access
- Strong accounting software knowledge (i.e., QuickBooks, IDEA, etc.) or other database skills/knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to learn and grow
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Be a self-starter, inquisitive and collaborative
- Ability and experience in managing staff and working with a team