LVI Associates are proudly partnered with a boutique forensic engineering and building envelope consultancy firm with an exceptional reputation across North and South Carolina. They pride themselves of the broad and diverse scope of complex, large loss forensic claims they work on, and the high quality of work they are able to provide for their nationwide clients. They also work on high end repair and restoration projects across the country. Their company culture is second to none, providing flexibility and autonomy to all employees, encouraging collaboration across projects and service lines. They actively support the professional growth of employees and offer company ownership within 2-5 years in the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project management, including developing project scope, assembling and managing appropriate project teams, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations and deliverables
- On-site investigation, condition assessments, and construction observations, which may include surveying, documenting distress, performance evaluation and field testing, and collecting data and samples
- Forensic investigations to determine the cause and origin of structural failure, both storm damage assessments and construction design defects
- Preparation of project deliverable, including but not limited to: proposals, analysis results, repair alternates, construction drawings, specifications, and technical reports
- Contributions to company-wide objectives through mentoring, participation in office and company development initiatives, participation with in-house Technical Resource Groups (TRGs), involvement in professional organisations, and business development to attract new and repeat clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering essential
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- P.E. license in the state of North Carolina
- Relevant Experience can be in Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!