A well respected, privately owned mid-sized engineering firm is looking for a highly motivated Geologist IV with 10+ years of experience. This position offers a great possibility to work for big projects and clients with many opportunities for career growth.
Join a team focused firm with a diverse company culture in the environmental industry, whose focus and mission is to protect the environment with innovative and effective solutions. As Geologist IV you would play a crucial role in this mission, as well has foster relationships with clients and coworkers.
Remote Geologist IV
This role can be fully remote or hybrid, with a home office in Boston.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Geology, Hydrogeology, or related field
- 10+ years of related experience
- Strong writing skills with experience contributing to technical reports and work plans.
- Prior experience in designing and executing environmental investigation, remediation, design, and/or construction projects, especially in federal facilities
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Strong capabilities in data analysis and interpretation
- Planning, overseeing, and executing environmental field investigations and remediation initiatives at sites contaminated with hazardous waste.
- Providing guidance and assistance in environmental and engineering projects, focusing on the characterisation and remediation of affected soil, sediment, surface water, and groundwater.
- Managing the installation of monitoring wells and drilling operations, utilising various drilling technologies, borehole geophysics, packer tests, and pumping tests.
- Analysing and interpreting both field and analytic data.
- Drafting technical proposals and estimating project costs.
- Reviewing and authoring technical reports.
- Competitive salary and potential for performance based bonus.
- Benefits package including different types of health insurance, tuition assistance, and retirement plans.
- Engage in many complex environmental projects, while maintaining personal relationships with clients and coworkers.