LVI is partnered with a globally renowned ENR firm dedicated to providing innovative and comprehensive solutions for complex geotechnical challenges.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team and make a significant impact in multiple market operations.
We are looking for a high level individual with proven experience in: large scale DOT, commercial and light industrial.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of high-profile projects, fostering innovation, and providing expert guidance to our clients and internal teams.
- Provide expert technical guidance, ensuring that geotechnical solutions meet industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate closely with multidisciplinary project teams, including civil engineers, environmental consultants, and project managers.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, and resources to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Mentor and develop a team of geotechnical engineers and technicians.
- Maintain industry expertise and stay updated on emerging trends and technologies.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, addressing their needs and ensuring project satisfaction.
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering. PhD Preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in NC
- A minimum of 15 years of geotechnical engineering experience, with a strong focus on large scale DOT and energy sector projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering complex geotechnical projects.
- In-depth knowledge of soil mechanics, geotechnical analysis, and foundation design.
- Strong project management skills and a track record of managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Dedication to safety, quality, and continuous improvement.
- 4 weeks starting PTO
- 35% bonus pool
- Competitive 401K
- Associates Ownership program to achieve within 18 months
This firm is committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.