An established Geotechnical Engineering Firm is urgently requiring a senior geotechnical engineer. A successful candidate will have experience in full 360 project scope on medium to large commercial and industrial projects.
The department provides innovative and cost-effective design and consultation services related to subsurface site characterization; foundation evaluation; slope stability; earthwork criteria; construction dewatering; earth retaining structures and other geotechnical works.
7+ years' experience within the geotechnical industry, covering aspects of analysis and proposals. Combined with tried and tested technical experience, the ability to develop and oversee the geotechnical department in budgeting, staff training and consulting with 3rd parties is part of the daily duties of the role.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of geotechnical production, including the review and further development of standard operation procedures for department deliverables
- Provide technical oversight and quality control of all departmental deliverables
- Assist VP with development of annual business plan and accountability for the execution of strategic incentives
- Mentor Departmental employees as to create a professional environment of innovation and continuous development that supports company objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Extensive field inspection and office engineering experience
- E. license in North Carolina, or the ability to achieve within 6 months
- Quality written and verbal communication
- Experience in Planning, time management, scheduling and organizational skills
If this opportunity is of interest to you, apply now!