About the company:
Looking to become a consultant and gain that hands-on experience in an international consultancy? Do you want to be in a global company while working in a small company culture?
Our client is an excellent, global consultancy ranging from engineering services to geosciences. Their diverse expertise include geotechnical and civil engineering, hydrology, hydrogeology, and geochemistry. With projects being managed in Central and South America, UK, Asia, and Australia, they work with key clients from the resource sector.
They have an initiative to increase their work in the water dam space, having a fantastic opportunity with a key client.
They are hiring for a Geotechnical Tailings Dams Engineer in Perth!
- Amazing opportunity to work with the most fascinating and rewarding projects.
- Work with the team to explore and support tailings dam analysis and design.
- Develop high level detailled designs of tailings storage facilities (TSF).
- Prepare reports and documentation.
- Support major projects and provide strong, innovative solutions.
- Perth-based, permanent role with site visits.
- Excellent and friendly working environment.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders from the mining sector.
- Gains hands on experience!
- Supportive and flexible working environments.
- Performance and individual bonuses.
- Professional development and mentorship.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- +3 years of consulting experience in geotechnical engineering in the Tailings / dams / hydropower space.
- Bachelors in civil, geotechnical engineering or any other related discipline.
- Strong consulting, technical, and project management experience.
- Greater preference for Western Australia experience (but not a must!)
- Has excellent team skills.
- Driven, focused on long-term gains, and work collaboratively with their team and clients to achieve the best results.
How to Apply
Please apply with your most updated CV. If you feel that this role does not interest you or may not be a direct fit, you can still reach out and apply because we do have other opportunities that could be a better fit. Once you send your CV, one of our specialist consultants will reach out to have a confidential chat with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!