Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity that will keep you in the Atlanta area? Do you have experience in the civil construction industry and a passion for excellence? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking a Grading Superintendent to join our team in metro Atlanta. As the Grading Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing the grading operations of our construction projects, ensuring that work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should have several years of experience in heavy civil construction and be familiar with all aspects of civil site development projects. You should also have excellent communication and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for managing a team of workers and coordinating with other departments within the company.
- Oversee grading operations on heavy civil construction projects
- Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards
- Manage a team of workers, including hiring and training new employees
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate with other departments within the company, such as engineering and construction management, to ensure project success
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and company policies
- 5+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- Strong experience with heavy civil site development/roadway projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with other departments
- Knowledge of safety regulations and company policies
- Familiarity with grading equipment and technology
If you are a motivated and skilled Grading Superintendent looking for an exciting career opportunity in metro Atlanta, please don't wait to apply!