A top architecture and engineering firm has an amazing opportunity for an Interior Designer with expertise in health care facilities to join their team. You will be responsible for interpreting, organizing and executing the conceptual design of projects.
- Client interface is critical; Work directly with clients Conducts programming efforts such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, lighting and color coordination
- Develops innovative design concepts Implements all phases of a design project Select and specify furniture, lighting, flooring, wall covering and artwork
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or Architecture Varied experience in workplace and health care interiors
- Comfortable working in Revit
- 4 plus years experience in interiors projects required, with at least 2 years experience with health care projects
- Must have passed the NCIDQ exam or be a registered Architect with current license
- Expert computer skills Revit, Adobe Suites, 3D rendering programs
- Expert attention to detail, facilitation, team building, collaboration, organization, and problem solving
If interested in discussing further, please apply!