I am working with a Renowned Consultancy that is focused on MEP Building Services projects who is looking for a Principal/ Associate level to manage and deliver innovative mechanical and electrical design solutions in Hong Kong!
- Oversee MEP projects in Hong Kong and China
- Establish design concepts to ensure that designs are appropriate, deliverable and consistent with the client's brief
- Take responsibility for the technical control of projects, to ensure that all designs are technically sound and meet the client's brief
- Business Development of New Business
- * Manage and control financial aspects of projects, co-ordinating input from other disciplines, and ensure that invoicing is carried out in accordance with agreed schedules
- Participate in marketing and business development activities, attending meetings and events, and contributing to the development of team/discipline/sector marketing plans
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience of multi-disciplinary projects, which includes Data Centres and Mission Critical systems is preferred.