Are you ready to apply your engineering skills to a leading utility scale clean energy employer that's on the forefront of decarbonizing the grid?
We're currently seeking applicants of experienced engineers with a background in civil, electrical and/or structural engineering that are ready to take the next step in their career by applying their skills to renewable energy & power projects.
Full-time direct hire opportunities to be in the following set ups:
- 100% remote
- Hybrid/relocation to one of our office hubs including: Florida, Colorado, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, (apply today for a full list)
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Join a leading team comprised of engineers, designers, developers, that's responsible for development and/or execution of exciting projects including: renewable energy technologies (solar, energy storage, wind, green hydrogen) and/or power delivery.
- Provide SME expertise in your field to regional and national level projects.
- Attend kick off meetings & site visits, work as liaison with other groups including development, construction, procurement, permitting, project management, etc.
- Interact and get exposure to other stakeholders in the business including interconnection providers, EPCs, utilities, engineering contractors, etc.
- Gain project exposure on markets including: CAISO, PJM, MISO, ERCOT, etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: (electrical layouts, substation engineering, substation physical, civil site design, land development, solar site design, stormwater, grading, solar & battery storage, permitting, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on US based projects for engineering firm, municipality, utility, EPC, developer.
- Highly motivated and eager to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency or understanding with at least one of the following areas: (AutoCAD, Microstation, ETAP/SKM, PVSyst, Helioscope, etc.)