We're currently accepting applications for an experienced high-voltage substation engineer that's interested in applying their power delivery & utility engineering skills to high-voltage interconnection substation and renewable energy generation projects. This is an excellent opportunity for any engineers that may be looking to work directly for a new owner/operator but one that also is heavily involved in renewable energy assets across the country.
*Candidates must be currently based around and/or willing to relocate to the following regions:
- Greater New York City, NY
- Greater Chicago, IL
- Greater Portland, OR
- Greater Minneapolis, MN
- Greater San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Greater Phoenix AZ
- Greater Dallas, TX
- Greater Miami/Palm Beach FL
- 5+ years of engineering experience with a SME focus in one or two of the following areas: substation physical design, protection & controls, relay settings/operations, battery energy storage, solar interconnections.
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience working for a North American based energy firm whether that be a utility, engineering firm, EPC, developer, etc.
- Four year degree in electrical engineering or similar engineering degree.
- PE Licensed is not required but a plus.
*Must be currently looked in the US and/or Canada.
*Minimum 2 years of US based experience to be considered.