Japan is a rapidly developing market for hydrogen with multiple projects under development and Japanese companies pioneering new technologies and investing in local and overseas projects. My Client in Japan is seeking a Business Development (BD) executive who is passionate about creating a safer, and more sustainable world, with a strong customer relationship mindset, proactive personality, and team-player attitude.
The main role of the successful candidate is to drive Business Development for my client services in the Hydrogen value chain, as well as related gas services including LNG, etc. The position will report directly to the Country Manager, as well as collaborating closely with Regional and Global service and segment teams.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Hydrogen value chain
- Hydrogen transportation and blending
- Hydrogen uses in industrial sector
- Oil and Gas processing, upstream or downstream
- LNG production, transportation and storage
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent advanced degree.
- 5+ year's experience of working in the energy industry with clear understanding of market drivers and challenges in the Hydrogen and O&G market areas. Experience in International & Japan market is preferred.
- Have a commercial attitude and a strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated business development, sales experience and good customer networks in O&G and hydrogen markets, especially in Japan.
- Fluent in Japanese with strong written and verbal English.