One of my clients is urgently looking for a Transmission Manager/Director to join the team and support the Offshore Wind projects!
This will be the permanent position based in the Tokyo office, Japan.
Open for all candidates regardless of age! (Kindly note that candidates over 60 years old will be considered on a contract basis)
About the company:
- The world's 2nd biggest in offshore wind power and Europe's 3rd largest developer companies in renewable energy
- International company with multiple offices and projects around the world in Europe, America, Asia region
- Bilingual team with both Japanese and English communication in the Japan office
- Act as the main point of contact to relevant stakeholders, external parties such as METI, OCCTO, EPCOs, and internal teams (Engineering, Development, Construction, etc.) for all transmission regulatory processes and interconnection topics (application, agreement negotiation, and execution, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the development team to carry out origination tasks, assess prospective interconnection options and the associated costs, advantages, and difficulties, and carry out technical due diligence on potential acquisitions
- Maintain updated knowledge of Japanese transmission systems
- 3+ years of experience in Japan transmission systems such as interconnection studies and application, experience/network with OCCTO, EPCOs, transmission planning, and operation, etc.
- Good knowledge of transmission regulatory process in Japan
- Native Japanese is required, good English communication is a Plus!