Since the establishment of the renewable energy business division, This company have steadily increased the number of wind power and biomass power development projects, and are currently promoting multiple projects simultaneously. In order to further accelerate the development of ongoing projects and form new projects, we are now recruiting core personnel from outside the company.
- Overall development work for new renewable energy power generation projects, including site selection, business scheme and finance scheme considerations, negotiation with landowners and local governments, selection of EPC and O&M contractors, etc.
- Negotiation, coordination, and adjustment with general power distribution companies for system interconnection.
- Bidding procedures related to power source connection projects with electricity sector-wide operation promotion organizations and general power distribution companies.
- Keeping abreast of trends in national and electricity sector-wide operation promotion organization's deliberative bodies and committees, and overall management of projects.
- Acquire knowledge and experience of renewable energy power generation project development in the above-mentioned duties, and take on project management and overall business management of renewable energy businesses in the future.
- Late 20s to mid-30s
- Interest in renewable energy
- High motivation to grow through challenging oneself in new fields.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Valid driver's license
- The following abilities and experiences are required:
- Experience in power system or technical evaluations in grid connection (at least one year within the past three years)
- Practical experience in the process of soliciting power connection projects
- Practical experience in a power system operational support organization
- Practical experience in renewable energy business
- TOEIC score of 860 or higher