Position: Civil Project Engineer
Are you a civil engineer looking to progress your career with an organization that offers tailored progression and development opportunities? This civil/site development firm is seeking a Civil Project Engineer to be a civil engineer involved with all elements of site design on a variety of commercial projects.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for...
- Technical calculations, design/drafting, reports, and coordination of site development projects
- Oversee the work of engineers, technicians, and administrative staff, you will manage the creation of project documents and the permitting process.
- Erosion control, grading, stormwater management, franchise utility design, sewer, water
- Successfully working with design technicians, other project engineers, and project managers
The Civil Design Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- BS in Civil Engineering (or Higher)
- PE Licensed in WA
- 4+ years of experience in civil engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil3D, Site Development
- Site Planning experience
- Drafting/designing commercial, site development projects
- 4 weeks PTO
- Performance bonuses
- Health Insurance - 100% employer paid premiums
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching
If this opportunity aligns with your career goals please do not hesitate to apply!