LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm that has around 300+ employees in their Dallas office. They specialize in landscape architecture, structural engineering, civil/ land development engineering, and surveying.
They are an entrepreneur company where you have a big say in what you want to do in your career, whether that is more technical or business development.
This firm has a secure backlog of single-family development projects as well as commercial, where clients are consistently going back to the firm due to the service they provide. They work with a lot of big clients within the US as well as local ones.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 4+ years of experience in land development
- Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Erosion Control, Grading, Stormwater Management, Drainage Design, and Site Plans.
- Ambitious, motivated and hard-working
- Based in Dallas or willing to relocate
- Flexible hours with WFH options
- 401K Match up to 4%
- Competitive Bonus scheme - including profit sharing, years of service, and employee performance.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan.
- Mapped our career plan for all engineers.
- Opportunity to work on different scopes of projects
If you or a friend are interested in learning more and want a confidential conversation, Apply Here!