Job Title: Land Development Project Manager
Location: Indianapolis, IN
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Land Development Project Manager to oversee and manage the development of land projects in Indianapolis. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the project lifecycle from concept to completion. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
* Manage all aspects of the land development project lifecycle including planning, design, entitlements, construction, and closeout.
* Create and manage project schedules, budgets, and resources.
* Manage and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and environmental standards.
* Identify and manage project risks and develop contingency plans.
* Prepare and present regular project status reports to senior management.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless integration with other ongoing projects.
* Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related field.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in land development project management.
* Strong project management skills, including experience in scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
* Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong knowledge of land development regulations, environmental requirements, and industry standards.
* Ability to identify and manage project risks.
* Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other related software.