Hiring: Landscape Design Manager
We are working closely with a leading landscape design consultancy with over 20 years of experience specialising in the residential and commercial sector. Due to recent project success, the company is expanding and looking to bring on board an experienced Landscape Designer in WA. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a diverse projects and have exposure with leaders in the industry. The role is a unique combination between design delivery and a client facing commercial component. Please find further details below.
- Go-to contact for various projects for diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Managing end-to-end process with clients from bringing in new projects to final project designing and construction.
- Ability to develop and execute new projects within the residential sector.
- Responsible for seeking out new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Deliver and execute new design independently from initial conception to final designs.
- Responsible for managing budgets, and quote estimations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years experience in private residential Landscape Design.
- Extensive problem solving, organisation and time-management skills.
- Commercial and client success driven mindset.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Essential experience using SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3D
If you are interested, please do apply with your updated CV.