We have a current opportunity for a Lead Engineer - DER Planning role. The position will be based in either Westwood, MA, Manchester, NH, Hartford, CT or Berlin, CT.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Assists in development of the distribution system power flow model for the purpose of studying the interconnection of DERs
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering concepts such as power generation energy storage, reliability, load flow, flicker, stability, short circuit, voltage regulation, transients, power factor, losses, etc.
- CYME or Syerngi experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience
- EIT or PE license preferred