Our company is a nationally recognized environmental engineering firm that specializes in the planning, design, and construction of remediation and wastewater facilities.
The successful candidate will be an action-oriented and strategic thinker and will play a key role in developing resilient remediation plans and sustainable solutions for clients in the tri-state area.
At our company, you'll have the opportunity to partner with industry leaders in remediation research, technology, and solutions. You'll work alongside a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals that is truly passionate about our work. And you'll find that this company is not only the best engineering consulting firm, but the best place for you to build your career!
- Performing engineering work in remediation and wastewater treatment and conveyance infrastructure
- Work on engineering planning and design projects
- Develop plans and specifications
- Prepare cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects
- System modeling
- Permitting and alternative analysis
- Preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables
- Data entry and analysis
- Provide engineering services during construction
- Participate in field activities such as pilot testing
- Certified PE preferred (not required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology or related area of study
- Problem-solving skills in order to find the right solutions to environmental issues like waste disposal and hazardous water
- Interpersonal skills, as you will be working with different entities for the common good of the community.
- Strong engineering background (5 years minimum experience required)
- Planning and organization skills
- A general interest in the environment and the desire to help make it better
All of our full-time employees enjoy:
4 weeks paid time off
Professional development assistance