We have a current opportunity for a Lead Estimator to manage a team and oversee an portfolio of high voltage transmission and distribution projects for a top EPC contractor.
We are working with a specialized contractor that offers essential infrastructure services to the utility, energy, and renewable sectors across the United States and Canada. Their expertise covers a wide range of projects, including large-scale solar energy, renewable initiatives, power distribution, communication networks, and transportation infrastructure.
- Create project estimates in accordance with company polices and procedures
- Generates and reviews project schedule, engineering, procurement, construction, and client deliverables.
- Mentor and manage a team of junior estimators
- Lead projects from preconstruction phase to execution phase
- 8+ years of estimating experience on high voltage power delivery projects
- Degree in business or engineering
- Ability to travel to project sites when needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external teams