I am working with a prestigious multi-million dollar low voltage integrator that covers a variety of verticals including: Security, AV and Telecommunications. My client is looking for an ambitious Lead Field Engineer to join their fast growing team.
- 10+ years Industry experience
- Experience utilising Pelco, Axis, Honeywell, Lenel, Keyscan, Doorking & Ademco
- Driving license, Clean criminal record & willingness to take a drug test
- Min High School Diploma
- Lead team of technicians on the field on installation projects (inc Access Control/CCTV/Intrusion Detection).
- Deliver successful implementations by meeting project requirements & company standards
- Co-ordinate with the sales team and business development team to on a technical capacity to win sales and increase pipeline.
- Manage resource labours hours, which include collecting time sheets and allocating labour tasks
- Interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications and schematics
- Host meetings with the wider team to ensure all team members are briefed
- Train end users on systems that are implemented
- Be able to test, comission, troubleshoot and service systems installed
- 1 week paid time off & paid holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing