We have a current opportunity for a Lead Protection & Control Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in the Greater Orlando/Lake Mary Area.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of Substation Protection & Control experience and/or field testing and commissioning experience
- P.E. License or ability to attain one
- Valid Drivers License
- Lead & design high voltage substation projects
- Guide a team of more junior level engineers & technicians to project completion
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure design concurrence
- Development of complete engineering design packages for protective relaying and communications systems, including one-line diagrams, three-line diagrams, AC schematics, DC schematics, etc..
- Create, nurture and maintain trusted relationships with senior level engineers, managers, and executives with current or prospective clients
- Lead bids and proposal effort for utility clients
- Attend occasional site visits
For more information, please apply into the position.