We are currently looking for a Superintendent with Multifamily construction experience to lead Garden Styles and Wrap Projects in Denver, Colorado with one of our well-established developer clients.
Our client has projects across Colorado with a very strong backlog. They are looking for a strong leader with multiple projects under their belt. Is that you?
- Oversee and manage construction projects from start to finish
- Ensure projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the required quality standards
- Manage and supervise the construction team, including subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain project schedules and ensure that deadlines are met
- Ensure safety protocols are adhered to at all times
- 15+ Years experience in Multifamily Construction
- Ground Up to hand over experience with multifamily projects
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
- Experience with project management software
If you think you'd be a good fit for the position or would like to hear more about it, please apply!