Job Title: Lead Technical Geotechnical Engineer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full-time
Our client is a leading geotechnical engineering firm providing high-quality services to a range of clients across Texas. They are seeking a Lead Technical Geotechnical Engineer to join their team in San Antonio, TX.
The Lead Technical Geotechnical Engineer will be responsible for leading and managing geotechnical engineering projects from conception to completion. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in geotechnical engineering and will be responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance to junior staff.
* Manage geotechnical engineering projects from start to finish, including design, analysis, and construction.
* Conduct geotechnical investigations, prepare technical reports, and provide recommendations to clients.
* Develop and maintain client relationships and provide technical expertise to clients.
* Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior staff.
* Participate in business development activities, including proposal writing and client presentations.
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
* Professional Engineer (PE) license in the state of Texas.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in geotechnical engineering.
* Extensive experience in geotechnical analysis and design, including slope stability analysis, foundation design, and soil-structure interaction.
* Strong project management skills and experience leading teams.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching, and paid time off.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.