Currently looking for a motivated Transmission Line Design Engineer who is looking for leadership responsibilities and the desire to change the lives of those around them.
This opportunity is located in the Southwest area of Indiana and will require you to be in office/field visit 20-40% of the time, with the rest being completely remote.
- Prepare designs, specifications, and right of way clearances
- Oversee the design of transmission line projects
- Facilitate internal and external collaboration
- operate in accordance with required standard of safety and NERC requirements
- Recommend changes that will lead to improvement
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of relative transmission line design experience with facilities and equipment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Masters Degree in one of the above areas or Business Management (Preferred but not required)
- PE License (Preferred but not required)
- 9/80 Schedule (Every two weeks you receive one day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive PTO, 401k match, benefits, and salary
- Exciting company outings!
If you are interested in the Lead Transmission Line Design Engineer role, please apply. If your background/experiences do not align perfectly with the role, please still apply as there are many more opportunities that you could be considered for!