Our client is a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services, and is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer IV to join their team in Chicago, IL. The company provides a dynamic work environment with flexible work schedules, fun social events, competitive compensation, and a diverse workforce.
- Represent the firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members
- Provide trade-specific system design, participating in the QA/QC process
- Collaborate with senior staff in project scheduling requirements and budgets
- Perform construction administration and field investigation tasks
- Manage CAD/BIM and other technical staff, estimating construction costs, and participating in various trade organizations
- Bachelor's degree in electrical discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a consulting firm
- REVIT and the latest version of AutoCAD MEP experience
- Knowledge of applicable codes
- EIT or PE is highly preferred
Our Client provides a flexible benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, training and professional development courses, transit/parking program, work from home Fridays, and a generous personal time off program. The company promotes diversity, equality, and empowerment of employees for their personal and professional development. COVID-19 vaccination is required for all hires.