Interested in working for the world's leading corporations, delivering their world class large scale construction projects in the Logistics and Industrial sectors? Due to a 14% growth forecast in the logistics real estate Market, we currently have opportunities in northern Germany and want to talk with Project Managers at all levels of experience.
- Manage overall project cost, schedule and budgets.
- Manage General Contractor and other external parties
- Run and lead client and other required meetings.
- Support engineering decisions relating to the project cost and budget while design-build changes take place during construction.
- Monitoring the program and project time line ensuring each phase is delivered on time
- Oversee and manage the transfer of the building operations to the client including all close out documentation and warranties.
Skills / Requirements
- Business fluent German and English
- 3+ years of experience as a construction project manager for Data Centres, Industrial, Logistics and Manufacturing.
- Background in architecture or civil engineering
- Strong and professional communication skills, with great organisation skills, ability to multi-task.
- Management experience, with ability to manage and lead team in delivering a commission and general line management.