Summary: Founded in 2016, this renewable energy IPP develops, constructs, owns, and operates highly competitive wind and solar projects in North America. Their management team has commercialized over 10GW of clean energy projects and bring over 150 years of collective experience investing in, developing, constructing, and operating clean energy projects across the country.
The Senior Manager, FP&A and Treasury role provides a great opportunity to join a successful, high performing, and rapidly growing renewable energy company in a broad role with immediate impact. This role reports to the Chief Accounting Officer.
Hybrid work in one of their office locations (high preference for those based in the Northeast):
- Boston, MA
- Yarmouth, ME
- Houston, TX
The responsibilities of the Manager/Senior Manager, FP&A and Treasury include the following:
- Manage daily treasury activities across the Company and its projects, including cash management, bank reconciliations, daily wires/ACH payments, cash reporting, and transfers.
- Maintain an adherence to timeliness, accuracy and compliance in all treasury transactions.
- Support the monthly and quarterly close processes as it relates to treasury activities and reporting compliance.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to strengthen the Company's treasury operations.
- At the direction of the Finance Manager, support FP&A activities, including budgeting, forecasting, planning, variance analyses, and financial modeling.
- Provide support to the annual budgeting process, collecting inputs from across the organization.
- Contribute to the internal and external reporting processes, including financial and Board reporting.
- Collaborate with the broader Accounting team, including providing regular communication around A/P and cash management.
The Manager/Sr Manager, FP&A and Treasury should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years' experience within the treasury function, as well as experience supporting FP&A activities, in a project-driven, multi-entity organization.
- Hands-on experience in cash management and treasury operations is required.
- Industry background in power generation, particularly renewable energy, is desirable but not required.
- Advanced skills across the MS Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, as well as in NetSuite.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or related field is required.