LVI have held a long-standing relationship with this reputable multi-disciplinary engineering firm, renowned for their ability to consistently deliver high quality of work on some of the most high-profile, technically challenging projects in the industry. They are lead by some of the best technical experts in the world of structures, who have facilitated consistent and organic growth in headcount and revenue over decades for one of the few remaining pillars of employee-owned companies in AEC.
Their existing structure teams throughout the US provide forensic investigations for large/complex loss projects, litigation support services for attorneys, structural repair & restoration design solutions, parking structure rehabilitation, and building envelope consulting. Our client is seeking for Managing Director to spearhead the growth of the existing structure group for their Miami presence, with the backing of one of the best engineering companies in the US.
- Act as a technical lead to manage the current team.
- On-board and develop new engineering talent, in accordance with the company's vision for growth in this division.
- Leverage network and the company's reputation to attract new clientele, while managing their existing client-base.
- Become the face for this group at a range of industry-networking events and conferences.
- Perform forensic investigations and manage a variety of projects.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with a Civil or Structural Engineering emphasis
- Professional Engineer or Registered Architect in Florida
- Further IIBEC credentials desirable
- 8+ years of relevant experience in existing buildings
- Experience leading teams, managing junior engineers, and developing new business