Position: Mechanical Designer-Full Time
Location: Portland, OR
Originally founded in 1979, this consulting engineering firm is looking to hire a mid-level mechanical designer in Portland, OR. Typical ongoing work is performed at sites such as government agencies, educational facilities and mixed-use residential buildings, to name a few, across seven western states.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Strong background in HVAC and plumbing design
- Strong work ethic
- 4-5 years of experience in mechanical designing/engineering
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Bonus period
- PTO/paid holidays
Services provided are, but not limited to:
- Plumbing system design for water, storm drainage and chemical waste
- HVAC design for air and water systems (including central plants)
- Specification documents for fire protection systems
- Specialty experience in clean rooms and chemical laboratories
If you are interested in the position, please do not hesitate to reach out and apply!