Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Based in Central Washington State - Remote
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000
Summary: This diversified firm is looking for a dynamic mechanical engineer who is looking for professional growth within the MEP engineering industry. This firm is innovative in the space and they are looking for someone who is driven and knowledgeable and looking to bring new ideas to the table while creating meaningful projects. They're based in Central Washington State and are looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest to join their team remotely.
- May assist in developing project budgets for mechanical and plumbing design
- Design work for construction documents, construction support and new project scoping and proposal writing
- Work within a team to create technical designs and communicate with other MEP teams
- Meet client objectives and specifications
- Work on a variety of small and large projects including commercial, retail, institutional, government and industrial
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred but not required
- EIT or about to obtain
- PE preferred or the ability to attain it
- 10+ years of experience in HVAC and plumbing engineering
- Mix of MEP project experience preferred
- Competitive end of year discretionary bonus
- Work-life balance
- ESOP company!
If you are interested in the Mechanical Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply!