One of the largest multifamily owner developers in the US are growing out their West Coast Florida division.
The opportunity to work within such a highly rated construction and development team is not to be missed!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing operation of the construction site, Subs and communicating with field staff. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in multifamily or wood-frame construction.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with owners and project managers
- Manage subcontractors
- Experience in Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager position
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Experience in ground up construction