LVI is working with a Texas-based firm with around 200+ employees across 5 offices. They are a multi-discipline firm that offers a range of land and site development, water resources, transportation, landscape architecture and surveying through private and public.
This firm is looking for a Municpal Project Manager to join the water resources group in the Dallas Fort Worth office. This opportunity will provide the engineer to develop their technical expertise and to be able to serve the clients in preparing various types of projects.
- PE License in TX
- B.S in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 6-8 years of experience in civil engineering design.
- Able to work with clients and the existing team
- Ambitious, motivated and hard-working
- Demonstrate ability to develop solid working relationships
- Ability to organize and meet work deadlines
- Competitive base salary with generous performance-based bonus opportunities
- Additional pay for hours that exceed 43 hours.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - all beginning on the first day of employment.
- Ownership opportunity - become a shareholder of the company, where the company puts money away to contribute to you.
- Recession proof- working on private and public projects across all disciplines. And had a backlog of 1+ years within the site development team and continuing to grow.
- Great training and mentorship program for all engineers - shadowing, video clips, personal annual growth plan, learning portals, reading materials, and more!
- Great company culture - half-day Fridays, Thursday breakfasts, weekly lunches, on-site gym with a personal trainer, yoga instructors 3 days a week, weekly chiropractic, masseuse available, 5k charity runs, and more!
- Financial Advising
- 401k Match - 50% of your contribution up to 15% of your base salary
- Mapped our career plan for all engineers.
If you or a friend would like to learn more and have a confidential conversation - apply here.