Urgently looking for an Operations and Implementation Manager (Offshore Wind) to work for a leading International (Globally renowned) renewable energy firm in Tokyo, Japan. This company is coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The potential candidate will be responsible for the renewable energy plants of offshore Wind, with the target of supervising, planning, controlling, and managing the overall working of Wind Farm operations together with developing and manage business relationships with local customers, lead the O&M business of the projects.
● 10+ year's Operational experience, preferably including roles in power / renewable / offshore wind sector and ideally forming partnerships in joint ventures
● Proven track record in contributing or leading a deal/project through Opportunity Realization Standards (ORS).
● Understanding of value chain in the Energy business.
● Proven ability to create and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at various levels of seniority to further business interests. Ability to represent the company externally.
● Self-starter with strategic thinking skills and a strong bias for 'getting things done collaboratively whilst not losing sight of the details and the bigger picture.
● Excellent ability to apply ORS processes, commercial value creation and an ability to identify and mitigate the key risks that could erode value (including NTR, Reputation and HSSE).
● Native level Japanese and Fluency in English is a must
● Track record of having worked in Asia with local JV/NOV partners
● Proven line manager experience, preferably in Asian context
Leadership and Skills
● Define, develop, and implement the O&M Strategy, including land O&M base and port requirements, and logistics.
● Develop and implement the Project Execution Strategy for the Operate phase.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Strong intercultural communication skills
● Excellent in communication, both verbally and in writing
● Ability to work with Shell's Asset Management System and scale up/down based on JV requirements.