My client is a top tier consulting firm with huge brad recognition both locally in the Midwest and on a national scale. LVI is looking for a senior consulting structural engineer to help grow out the Cleveland office. This is an excellent opportunity for hungry, Mid-level engineers to make a name for themselves as the best firm in the industry.
- Project management, including developing project scope, assembling and managing appropriate project teams, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations and deliverables
- Preparation of project deliverables, including but not limited to: proposals, analysis results, repair alternates, construction drawings, specifications, and technical reports
- On-site investigation, condition assessments, and construction observations, which may include surveying, documenting distress, performance evaluation and field testing, collecting data and samples, and preparing site visit reports
- Contributions to company-wide objectives through mentoring, participation in office and company development initiatives, participation with in-house Technical Resource Groups (TRGs), involvement in professional organizations, and business development to attract new and repeat clients
- Minimum of ten years' relevant industry experience (15+ yrs preferred), including technical and project management experience in the investigation, design, analysis, and repair of various structural materials and systems, including concrete, steel, wood, masonry and other materials.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ohio (other states an added benefit)
- Master's degree or better in structural engineering or related field
- Effective technical, graphical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in transitioning quickly between multiple priorities while maintaining effective coworker and client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to foster and manage client relationships