A global water firm is looking to fill a Operations Manager role for the Water/Wastewater Treatment sector in the UAE. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm.
- Manage and oversee the operations of our water treatment plants, ensuring that they run efficiently, safely and to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and policies are followed, and make improvements where necessary.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers, and manage contracts and agreements.
- Ensure that all plant maintenance and repair work is carried out in a timely and effective manner.
- Manage and motivate a team of operators and technicians, providing training, coaching and guidance as required.
- Monitor and report on plant performance, including key performance indicators, and implement measures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations, and maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Prepare reports, budgets and forecasts, and present to senior management as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Chemistry or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in water treatment operations, with at least 3 years in a management role.
- Strong technical knowledge of water treatment processes and technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers and team members.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team.
- Experience in managing contracts and agreements.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.