We have a current opportunity for an Offshore Wind Permitting Specialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Finding, analyzing, communicating, documenting and negotiating with appropriate organizations and/or person as necessary;
- Conducting the study for electric power markets for the Company/Project;
- Developing the stakeholder relationships for the Company/Project, such as partners, developers, contractors, lenders, Tai Power, government bodies, authorities, local people, local organizations etc.;
- Commercial support for the Company/Project, such as partnership or contract negotiation, financial planning, bidding preparation, permits and licenses acquisition, etc.;
- Master or bachelor degree (Engineering, Jurisprudence, Commerce, Politics and/or Economics) a plus;
- 3+ years of permitting experience and/or similar roles in the related energy infrastructure sector, experience in offshore wind projects is preferable;
- Deep understanding of the power markets in Taiwan; relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!