Currently working utilities and consulting companies who are looking to grow their Planning teams! Candidates must have direct experience in the electric power industry with Distribution System or Transmission System planning. Apply today!
- Bachelor's Electrical Engineering or higher
- 3-10+ years of Distribution or Transmission Planning Experience
- Expertise in PSSE, PSLF, CYME, and/or Synergi
- Previous Utility experience
- PSCAD Experience
- System modeling for stability studies and power flow analysis
- Generation Interconnection Studies
- EIT or PE preferred
Essential job functions:
- Develop distribution/transmission system power flow models
- Study and prepare interconnection processes
- Work collaboratively with external stakeholders (i.e. system planning, asset management, operations...)
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please apply to this directly.