LVI Associates is representing a top 100 ENR electrical contractor at one of the largest local electrical contractors in the US. The client is looking for someone in the Washington D.C. area, or someone willing to relocate, to come on board as a PM and run a hyperscale data center.
They are looking for driven and ambitious who are experts within the field with the ambition to move into more senior roles.
A proven track record of successfully completing data center projects both under budget and ahead of schedule is required. The client is looking for candidates with field experience rather than degrees but candidates with degrees will be considered if they have exceptional project experience.
- Master's or Journeyman's licence preferred
- Formal Training through either the IBEW or IEC Training scheme and/or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Work alongside superintendents to ensure a smooth project completion
- Manage $30MM + project.
- Ensure crews perform work with NEC Code and to a high quality
- Keep up to date with OSHA guidelines and ensure crews not only follow these but act safely and competently to maintain the company's safety record
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Truck or Truck Allowance, Gas Card, Company Credit Card
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Paid Vacation & Holidays