An European Plant Engineering Equipment MNC is looking for a Pneumatic Application Manager (Technical Sales Support) in Singapore. This mandate act as an Technical and Application specialist and work closely with the Sales Managers to expand the Pneumatic conveying solutions.
- Act as an Sales Support and offer technical expertise to the Sales Managers.
- Manage the offer management process, from definition of scope to technical detailing, costing, pricing, and tender proposals.
- Support team with drawings, automation, installation, project management, engineering, and supply chain support.
- Cross collaboration with commercial and legal team for commercial negotiation.
- Regional travel across ASEAN region for >25% business traveling.
- Make project specific technical/application presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to articulate technology and application to both business and technical users.
- Manage and maintain good relationship with key customers across ASEAN.
- Negotiate alongside with Sales Managers to win key target projects within allocated budget.
- Achieve sales growth and expand market reach and coverage.
- Cultivates a deep understanding of customers' requirements.
- Manage key client relationships ensuring strong project pipeline.
- Identify development, evolution and adaptation opportunities for products and technologies, leveraging on experience and minimizing risks
- Have a degree in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- 8-10+ years of industry experience in pneumatic technology and process applications.
- Experience handling industrial equipment such as blowers, compressors and vacuum pumps/technology is preferred
- Application and technical support for F&B processing industry a plus.
- Willingness to travel regionally at least 25% of the time
If you are interested, kindly apply with your latest CV detailing your application/technical/sales support experience on pneumatic technology. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.